Monday, August 16, 2010

Empire Hotel.

ALOHAAAAAAAAAA ~
I'M BACK !
since one year i din't update my blog, so now i'm blogging it :p
HAHA.

Yesterday Sunday, finished breakfast, I and my family went to Empire hotel for shopping.
Empire Hotel?
It is a hotel, and it is also a shopping mall lak (:
a new shopping mall in Subang, near subang parade.
quite nice there, damn high class, many tourist too.
so pretty! I like the view there!
look like i'm in canada now :p
HAHAHAHA
but, it was just a joke. :(
so first, i accompany my mother go and meet her friend in the shop there,
AWWWW! CUTE AUNTY!
so, i shout out loud
HELLO AUNTY! :)
AHAHHAHA
Damn retarded weihh :p
so, told mom i went to popular.
went to popular to buy some pen, pencil case and more.
read some books, because i'm bored there = v =
all people is just reading there,
only me is just walking walking ny :P
so, I follow them, READD !
WHAT A GOOD GIRL :P
after reading, i went to the toilent and took some pictures.
lazy to upload lak, upload one lak.
WOAH !
so damn special weihh the toilet.
full of mirror.
awwwww! love it!
took some pictures.
5 sumthing, went back home. :)
what a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment