Monday, August 9, 2010

My super new blog :)


Oh yeahhh ~
i make a new bloggggggg ,
bcos of no reason :)
who wanna relink me or link me?
just tell me.
i will link eu as soon as possible.

wihuuuu ~
just now had a webcam with my cousin who is in canada
woahh ~
saw all those pic who take in canada,
the view is so damn nice weihh !
i love it ! i love it ! i love it !
i wanna go back to my hometown weiiihhhhh
hope i will go there as early as i can :((

took some photo during webcam-ingg
woots!
can't share it without permission weihhhh ;p
so damn damn damn funny lar ;p

yayayaya
i will go there as early as i cann lakkk
i noe eu all are waiting for me to come canada right?
ahhahahaha XD
and the last thing that i want to mention that is
MY COUSIN, I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCHH WHO IS IN CANADA

No comments:

Post a Comment